Sunday, December 3, 2017

Review: Summer Fling

Summer Fling Summer Fling by Jerica MacMillan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So, yeah, I liked this more than I thought I would. Not sure why I hesitated, but I did. However, I'm really glad I gave this a listen.

I enjoyed the story of Lance and Abby. In many ways it's your typical "player finds the one and loses his player ways" kind of book. In other ways, it isn't that at all. You never see Lance as a player. You hear about it, but you never witness it. The only girl you see him with is Abby. I love that about this. And really, she has more issues than he does.

Quick listen and as usual Tor Thom and Charley Ongel are fabulous. They're one of the few narrating duos I absolutely love listening to. I seek out there work and am never disappointed.

Grab Summer Fling if you're looking for a quick, light read. I think you'll enjoy it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment