Friday, December 8, 2017

Review: Barbarian’s Mate

Barbarian’s Mate Barbarian’s Mate by Ruby Dixon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have been waiting to read about Haeden since book one. He's all broody and mean and kind of an asshole.

Which makes him perfect.

Josie and Haeden do not like each other, which is how I knew this would be absolutely, without a doubt, one of the most fun books in the series.

But why must you hurt me, Ruby? WHYYYYYYYY?!

This is supposed to be fun alien smut. Why all the feels?

Oh, yeah, I totally dig the back and forth hate and banter these two have. I totally want to watch this happen in real life. And that resonance thing is a real bitch, but what can ya do?

Nothing.

Give in to the resonance.

On to book seven!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment