Sunday, August 27, 2017

Review: His Virgin

His Virgin His Virgin by Sabrina Paige
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm forever a Sabrina Paige fan. I fell in love with Prick and haven't looked back. So, my love of this book isn't shocking. I promise it's not. What is shocking is how much I really, really LOVED the dirty, dirty talking older man as he fought with himself over his attraction to someone 20 years younger than him.

I LOVED watching these two characters struggle with their feelings and attraction, but what I loved even more than that was watching these to come together. Literally. Figuratively. All the things.

Professor Ryan can school me any day of the week. He can teach me, he can refuse me, he can love me. And all the things in between. Professor Ryan is hot and gorgeous and only mildly tortured. I mean, he is in a writing slump, excuse me, he's experiencing writer's block.

So, Purity shows up, all pure and whatnot. But her attraction to her creative writing Professor is hard to ignore. He's hard to ignore. He's hard.

Yep. And Purity needs a teacher outside the classroom. Gabe needs to keep his hands to himself.

But GOD, the temptation is real. It's intense. And it's undeniable.

These two are all sorts of fuckhot. Not surprising for a Sabrina Paige book. Her characters are always hot as fuck and I always want one for myself.

Gabriel Ryan is no exception.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment