Sunday, August 20, 2017

Review: Dark Love: Part One

Dark Love: Part One Dark Love: Part One by J.B. Duvane
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I think I'm confused because this story just kind of ends.

And I'm guessing that's because it is part of a series, so I shouldn't be that surprised, but I feel like I'm missing something.

I don't completely understand the relationship between our alpha and his housemates. I don't completely understand what happened with him and his mother (although what I'm thinking happened is nothing I'd want to discuss, so let's leave it at 'I don't know').

I do know this is a dark romance. I do know that he manipulates her and keeps her against her will.

I do know that the relationship between the two is very complicated.

I know they both give when they shouldn't.

And I know I will have to grab book 2 if I want any answers.

*I listened to the audio of this book and the narrators did a fantastic job. Logan McAllister is very quickly becoming a favorite narrator and I can't wait to see what else he has to offer.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment