Sunday, August 20, 2017

Review: Whiskey Kisses

Whiskey Kisses Whiskey Kisses by Addison Moore
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Whiskey Kisses was a book that surprised me. It surprised me by being better than I anticipated. And I have no idea why I didn't think it would be good, but I did.

And I'll be the first to admit I was an idiot. I thoroughly enjoyed this romance.

I liked the older woman/younger man concept.
I liked the idea that she was completely closed off to relationships of any kind, yet he was able to break through those walls and barriers.
I like that despite the crap that happened in their past, they were able to move past that and find love.

And that's the important thing here. They found love when neither thought themselves worthy.

*I listened to the audio of this book and loved every second of it. The narrators did a great job.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment