Sunday, August 20, 2017

Review: UnPlanned

UnPlanned UnPlanned by M. Piper
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

How in the HELL did I read this entire book without taking notes? What the actual fuck is wrong with me?

Oh, I know.

Piper happened. She wrote an amazing book and I just couldn't be bothered to stop and highlight anything.

Which is good and bad for you, reader of my reviews.

Because now I don't have any amazing quotes or lines to throw your way.

So, let's just say that you HAVE to meet Lincoln Ames West.

HAVE. TO.

He's fucking amazing and sweet and he's a single-dad, y'all. Yes, I y'all-ed that shit. Because sometimes single dad's need all the attention.

Lincoln is no exception. He needs the attention because he pulled his head out of his ass to be there for his child. He's been waiting for just the right lady to come along and become the mother his son never had.

He's been waiting for Wren.

He just didn't know it until she showed up.

And in true Piper fashion, she's going to fuck with your emotions. She's going to wreck you and put you back together.

I guess the good news is that no one dies. There's that.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment