Thursday, August 3, 2017

Review: The Knocked up Plan

The Knocked up Plan The Knocked up Plan by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sometimes you know an author is giving you perfection because they ALWAYS give you perfection.
Sometimes you have no idea what you're getting into because you're a complete moron who has never picked up a book by said author.

Guess which camp I fall under?

Yep. You know it.

I'm the idiot who was clueless. I'm the idiot who couldn't put down a book because every single page was perfectly written. The characters had chemistry, the story was driven, the problems totally believable.

Ryder was--and is--everything I want in a book boyfriend. Funny, sarcastic, attractive, intelligent, filthy, great in bed, and the list continues.

Seriously.

Where are all of my so-called friends?
Where are you bitches who let me go all this time without picking up a Lauren Blakely book?
WHERE ARE YOU?

Because I hate you all.

And I don't have time to binge-read an author. Especially one with this many books under her belt. Who is going to manufacture extra time so I can do just this?!

Anyone? Bueller?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment