Saturday, September 2, 2017

Review: Paper Dolls

Paper Dolls Paper Dolls by Courtney Houston
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm impressed. I'm not entirely sure what I thought I was getting, but I didn't expect this. It has a bit of a paranormal twist, but I loved every bit of it. I wasn't sure how it would all come together, but it did.

Courtney Houston wove a story of two lost souls and the troubles they have faced.

Ian isn't your typical guy, but man do I love him. He is sweet and kind and loving. And he always finds himself in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Mari is the town outcast. Living in a less than desirable situation, but she is trying to make the best of it. She couldn't have predicted any of the events following Ian's arrival.

Ian could though. He just couldn't stop it or change it or alter its course.

And he tried.

Oh, how he tried.

With things working against them, can these two find love? Can they be what the other needs to survive this life they've found themselves in?

Pick up Paper Dolls to day and find me in Rome.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment