Sunday, August 25, 2019

Review: Burnout

Burnout Burnout by Coralee June
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

As my first Coralee June book, I don't know if I could have asked for anything better. Student-teacher, brother's best friend/best friend's sister? Yeah, I have a weakness and those tropes are it.

Decker Harris is the off-limits roommate of Blakely's brother, Lance. He's the teacher, he's the brother's best friend, he's the older guy.
He's totally fucking sexy and smart and bad ass and I want one. Seriously. Decker Harris is one of those perfect guys you just want to cuddle up with and binge watch horrible television.

Blakely and Decker have the world against them. I mean, Decker is Lance's bestie. Lance is Blakely's brother. Decker teaches at Blakely's school. He's older. He's a bit jaded. He's a bit loyal. He's 10000% the man you want Blakely to be with.

Coralee June just found herself a new fan. I hope she's ready to be stuck with me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment