Sunday, August 25, 2019

Review: The Speak Easy Duet: Includes Both Speak Easy and Speak Low

The Speak Easy Duet: Includes Both Speak Easy and Speak Low The Speak Easy Duet: Includes Both Speak Easy and Speak Low by Melanie Harlow
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have no idea what I thought I was gonna get with this book. I had read all other Melanie Harlow books, so I knew who our heroine married.
So, imagine my surprise when she meets Enzo DiFiore! I didn't see that guy coming at all. Which means this whole story is a twist and a turn and a crazy ride you won't want to quit.

A bit historical, a bit sexy, and a whole lot of fantastic, Melanie Harlow brings you to an era where bootlegging was a way of life and being in the mob was acceptable.

You'll find yourself falling in love, falling in lust, and rooting for these characters--all of them. Be ready for a ride because The Speak Easy Duet will not take you where you think it will. It'll deviate, it'll drop, it'll jump, and it'll leave you a bit breathless.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment