Friday, August 2, 2019

Review: Letters to Molly

Letters to Molly Letters to Molly by Devney Perry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Well, this one put me through the wringer, that's for sure. Devney Perry won me over with The Birthday List, but holy moly, she knocked my socks off with Letters to Molly.

I liked Finn before. I loved Molly before.

And now?

Now these are the two I wish I could call up when I need a babysitter or to go on a hike or to have a game night.
This town is one I want to live in for the rest of my days because it might be growing, but it's still small town.
The imagery painted in this book makes me want to book a one-way ticket to Montana. And there are some days I forget Montana even exists.
But not now. Now I know I will visit the picturesque state one day. I will go on a hike, walk through a small town, and hope that I stumble upon a spot that reminds me of Bozeman. I'll be looking for the Maysen Jar, I'll be checking out the stools for Randall and Jimmy, and I'll be on the look-out for a hot cop and his red-haired beauty.
But more than that, I'm gonna implant myself firmly in their group because they are the kind of people with the kind of love I want to surround myself with.
Finn and Molly.
Cole and Poppy.

These are two couples are my new #relationshipgoals. Minus that whole divorce thing that got in the way of Molly and Finn's happiness.

Can we talk about how absolutely perfect Cole is? I know I went on and on about him in my review for the Birthday List, but I just can't say it enough. The second I thought Finn was better than Cole, Cole did something to keep himself ahead of the game. And I can't even be mad. And it doesn't make Finn any less amazing, it just keeps Cole a smidge ahead of him.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment