Monday, August 19, 2019

Review: Cruel Prince

Cruel Prince Cruel Prince by Ashley Jade
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've been reading this book in pieces for months, so to finally have it all in my hands....gah. Cruel Prince is everything I need in a New Adult romance.
Jace Covington is the guy you want to hate, but you just know he has a reason for his actions. You KNOW it.

Yet, you still hate him.
You hate him so much you love him.

It's a fine line, that space between love and hate.
But when you've loved the same person since you were a child, it's really hard to let all that go.

No matter the reasons.
No matter how good the reasons.

You still love them.
You still want them.

They still complete you.

I'm rambling, aren't I?

Dylan is the heroine you'll love. You'll enjoy her attitude, her ferocity, her devotion. But you'll also love her independence, her need to be true to herself, and her loyalty.

Surrounded by a group of characters too crazy and too amazing to put into words, you'll find yourself wishing you attended Royal Hearts just so you could see how the other half live. And so you can see these characters grow and learn and fall in love.

Just when I think Ashley Jade can't surprise me, she does it again. And again. And again.
Grab this book.
Cruel Prince is the standalone you've been craving from Ashley.
It's the beginning.
It's the end.
It's everything in between.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment