Monday, August 19, 2019

Review: Stitch

Stitch Stitch by M. Piper
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Just give me a minute to compose my thoughts....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yeah....Soooo, this book is scorching hot. Just when you think M. Piper has gotten the best of you and given you all the erotica with Trigger, she goes and throws Stitch at you.

And you want him thrown at you.
And handed to you.
And given to you.

Because Stitch, well, Stitch is hot as sin and sexy as hell and he's got a wild side that you'll want to tame.
But you won't tame him.

Bryce is kickass and a spitfire. She kneels for no one. She belongs to no one. She is hers and hers alone.

But Stitch has other plans.
Plans you'll be excited to read about.

And if I haven't said it recently, this is a #OneHandedRead so bring a glass of cold water and turn the fan in your direction. You're gonna need it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment