Monday, September 2, 2019

Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses

A Court of Thorns and Roses A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Read it, they said.
You'll love it, they said.

Well, in this case 'they' were totally right.

I loved every second of this. I am such a faerie book whore and this one hits all my sweet spots. I'll admit to listening to this on the longest road trip ever, but let me tell you the audio is amazing.

I cried.
I cried, guys.

Make the feelings stop. I want to start the second book, but I have work to do. I don't know if I have the time to binge a series, but I'm fairly certain it's about to happen. I'm so glad I already own this series. Talk about counting my chickens and whatnot.

For all those Rhysand lovers. Am I gonna grow to love him? He kinda won me over there at the end, but WHY does everyone pick him over Tamlin?
And please tell me Lucien finds himself a love interest. I need him to have someone too. My heart can't handle it if he doesn't find love.

You guys are gonna hold my hand for the rest of this series, right?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment