Monday, September 16, 2019

Review: Fling

Fling Fling by Jana Aston
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"No, I said the opposite of 'go for it.' I think I used words like, 'stay away from her' and 'employee.'"

Sawyer and his mouth. Gah, I love him.
But after meeting Gabe and seeing how he has a thing for Sawyer's lovely assistant, Sandra, I just knew I'd love him too.

Let's be real, Jana Aston gives us sexy as fuck men and we all want to crawl into bed with them.
Each. And. Every. Single. One.

And if Gabe knocked on my door, invited himself in, and then told me to take off my clothes....
I would do it in a heartbeat.

Which is how we know Sandra has a good head on her shoulders.
She totally gets naked.

Another hit from Jana. This audio is exactly what you need for a short trip or to distract you while you're doing household chores.

Indulge. Fall for the hot CFO. Have a Fling.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment