Saturday, September 28, 2019

Review: A Court of Mist and Fury

A Court of Mist and Fury A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If you read my review for ACOTAR, then you know I really loved Tamlin. Which makes my headline here a bit more surprising, I'm sure.

Because OMG. Rhysand is everything and everywhere and EXACTLY who I didn't know I'd want. And you'll want him too. You'll fight for him because he fights. You'll find beauty within because he is beautiful. And you'll find that you wish to leave among the Court of Night, despite all you know and have learned from Spring.

This is a wonderful book. A book that is powerful and packs a punch. You'll see ACOTAR in a new light when you read ACOMAF. You'll wonder how you ever managed to love the Spring Court.

You'll want to have the next book in your hand before you're fully finished with this one.

It's.
That.
Good.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment