Monday, September 23, 2019

Review: The Ruthless Gentleman

The Ruthless Gentleman The Ruthless Gentleman by Louise Bay
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Shane East is my guy. Seriously. I will listen to this man read the phone book (do they even make those anymore?) or the outside of a cereal box. Anything. Really.

Hayden Wolf is a hotshot businessman with loads of money.
Avery Walker is a stewardess on a yacht.

When these two meet, fate collides. Sparks fly. Chemistry happens. Things combust.

Okay, so there's chemistry, there's banter, there's a whole lot of back and forth and pushing and pulling and then there's the conflict.
Which makes things interesting.

But all in all, I'd listen again and again. One, the story is a good one. Sweet, sexy, a bit forbidden. Two, Shane East.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment