Saturday, February 2, 2019

Review: If I Only Knew

If I Only Knew If I Only Knew by Corinne Michaels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So, I almost gave up after the ending in the last book. No, you don't need to read that one to read this one, but it does give you the set up. It prepares you for a bit about Danielle and Milo.

Although, the picture that has been painted of Milo is not a good one and that man is perfection in this book. He's intelligent, sweet, kind, and swoonworthy.

Yep. I fell for that accent much faster than Danielle did, but that's not surprising. I'm a sucker for an accent.

Shane East is absolute perfection in this. His voice is smooth as silk, sexy as sin, and perfect for Milo. I couldn't get enough of his chapters. Sophie Eastlake is fantastic and her Milo isn't bad either. This duo definitely knows how to keep the tension going and gives just enough to make you fall on your knees.

If I Only Knew will knock your knickers off. Be ready.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment