Sunday, February 17, 2019

Review: Irresistible

Irresistible Irresistible by Melanie Harlow
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'll admit I have a slight addiction to this man. I coined the hashtag #MACKISMINE back when Only Love was being released. I can't help it. I'm a sucker for a sexy, sweet, single dad.

Mack and Frannie are that cute love story you can't put down. You want them to work and you want it to happen now!

But as a single parent, sometimes you have to take things slow. You have more than just yourself to consider and jumping into a relationship of any kind may not be the best idea.

Frannie though. She's just the sweetest, most patient person ever. She's kind and caring and absolutely perfect for Mack.

I love this as a series opener. Yes, it's a bit of a spin-off as we met Mack in the last series, but it is still very much a book one. You'll meet characters you'll want to know more about. You'll get a little visit from some old favorites (at least they were my favorites) that'll make you smile.

You're gonna love this book. Some could even call it...Irresistible.

#MackisMine #Irresistible #MackAndFrannie #FiveStars #CloverleighFarms #MelanieHarlow

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment