Friday, February 22, 2019

Review: Next In Line

Next In Line Next In Line by Amy Daws
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am a huge fan of Amy Daws. She won me over with those Harris brothers and has continued to WOW me!

Next in Line gives us the story of Maggie and Sam. Maggie is, well, next in line at the Bait shop. And she stands out like a sore thumb.

Sam is in that same line, but a bit further back. While he may appreciate the view, he's still a gentleman.

What is one of the cutest meet-cutes ever, Sam and Maggie begin a journey neither expected.

Next in Line is fun, steamy, light-hearted, brother's best friend, best friend's sister romance. If this is your jam, well, you really need this audio.

And Teddy Hamilton. Do I really need to elaborate? I think that man could narrate the ingredients list on my cereal box and I'd listen to it. And not only would I listen to it, I would PAY to listen to it. So, yeah. Teddy. I think this was the third audio I listened to in a row that had him as the male lead. It's a real problem.
You can never say enough about Erin Mallon. Hands down, one of my top five female narrators. I love her as Maggie.

Excellent casting, excellent characters, great story!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment