Monday, February 4, 2019

Review: The Only One

The Only One The Only One by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Lauren Blakely is fantastic at giving you exactly the HEA you want. This is a second chance romance that is just the story you want to read when you have a few hours to kill.

It's light, fun, sexy, and it just makes you feel good. It's a feel good romance and I haven't been able to say that much recently. Yes, they had a slight hiccup in their relationship--that's why it's second chance--but they rekindle the flames and realize they have found the only one for them.

Yes, I did that.

Zachary Webber is one of my top 5 male narrators. His voice is smooth, deep, sultry (can a man have a sultry voice? I don't know, but they can now!) and it makes me want to rush out and one-click everything. Andi Arndt, well, do I even have to say anything about her? She's *the* voice of romance. These two together are exactly what you want to hear. They give the characters voice and bring them to life.

You'll enjoy this novella.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment