Friday, February 8, 2019

Review: Work in Progress

Work in Progress Work in Progress by Staci Hart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Smartly written. I can't say that enough about Work in Progress.

Yes, it's romance. But you can shut up with your "but it's romance how can it be 'smartly written'" bullshit.
Just know that it is.

Thomas Bane and Amelia Hall are the couple least likely to happen. He's a writer, tabloid fodder, a force in the industry. She's a blogger, newly hired journalist, and so shy it almost hurts.

The back and forth, the dance, the proposal. The offer of a lifetime, the chance to make headlines, the opportunities given to both.

You'll see it coming because it's romance.
You won't believe the beauty until you read it.

Tommy and Melia make me smile. They make me feel good and they make me believe that love has the power to change people. Make them better, more them, more alive.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment