Thursday, January 24, 2019

Review: The Dream Thieves

The Dream Thieves The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

(review from 3rd reading Jan 12-23, 2019)

Monmouth Manufacturing.
The Grey Man.
Kavinsky.
100 white Mitsubishis.

Yes, I'm still in Henrietta. I'm still visiting the psychics of 300 Fox Way. I'm still searching for Welsh Kings alongside Gansey, Noah, Adam, Ronan, and Blue.

I'm learning about the Greywaren.
I'm learning about the Lynches.
I'm learning about the secrets Ronan keeps.

I'll never tire of this series. The fact it's only my third visit is a little surprising, but I know that number will increase as the years go by. It isn't often I find myself living in a world of ley lines, dream thieves, and Welsh Kings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blue. Gansey. Adam. Ronan. Noah. Oh, how I enjoy each character. Ronan and Adam really come into their own in this book. They are no longer silent players in Gansey's quest for something more. In fact, each character is looking for their very own something more and it seems as if some of them are on the right path in this second installment in The Raven Boys. I cannot wait to see where book 3 takes me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment