Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Review: Bourbon Bliss

Bourbon Bliss Bourbon Bliss by Claire Kingsley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Juney. Yep. I've been wondering what kind of man she would end up with and George Thompson is quite the man.

I loved this story. I've always found June Tucker to be intriguing and I've wondered how her brain works. I had no idea how that analytical part of her would be able to fall in love, but wow. It happens in true Bootleg fashion.

Well, what did I expect, really? Each book has surpassed the book before it--and I don't even know how that's possible. I've loved each and every single character in this series. And Bootleg Springs is included in that list of things I love! This series is one of those you don't want to put down and the fact there are only two more books in this series makes me a bit sad.

Start at the beginning so you get the feel for the underlying mystery, but you can read this on its own if you just want the love story and HEA.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment