Sunday, January 13, 2019

Review: Moonshine Kiss

Moonshine Kiss Moonshine Kiss by Lucy Score
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I absolutely love Bootleg Springs. It's a town that is just as much a character in the series as the actual people. Bootleg has its own personality and its own secrets.

We're getting closer to learning some of those secrets, but not before we get Bowie Bodine's love story! OMG.

I am one of those girls who just LOVES love. I love watching it develop and seeing it grow and I love the idea of being so in love with someone that you're willing to do anything to protect that person, make that person happy.

And that is Bowie.

If you've been reading these books, you know he has a thing for Cassidy. But what you don't know is why he won't act on it. Learn the hows and whys and the secrets of Cassidy Ann Tucker and Bowie Bodine in Moonshine Kiss

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment