Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Review: Not Until You

Not Until You Not Until You by Corinne Michaels
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I'm 1000% certain I wasn't in the right frame of mind to read this book, but it just didn't click for me.
The story was good, but I just couldn't connect with the characters.

Nicole is one of the four crazy ladies that you've met in previous books (We Own Tonight, One Last Time) and she is definitely the one who pushes boundaries and doesn't give a flying fuck what you think of her. And I LOVE those things about her. LOVE. THEM. She pushes her friends out of their comfort zones. But when it comes to pushing out of hers? Nope. No thank you, she hides. Runs and hides and refuses to feel.

Callum Huxley. Swoon. He's gorgeous, he's sexy, he's arrogant, and I'm pretty sure he's perfect for Nicole. He knows it, Nicole's friends know it. He just has to prove it to her.

See. Characters are gonna be fantastic. Storyline is spot on. It was me!

So, despite my "meh" reaction to these two, I'm definitely gonna grab the next. Corinne Michaels has never done me wrong and I won't drop her because I was having an off book week.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment