Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Review: Dirty Exes

Dirty Exes Dirty Exes by Rachel Van Dyken
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Rachel Van Dyken does it again. She pulled me in and didn't let go. I devoured this book. And that's coming from someone who has been in a serious book funk.

I downloaded this in KU because it also gave the audio option. And I love all the things Teddy Hamilton gets his voice on, so I knew this would be a win.
But when I wasn't able to listen, I still sat down, kindle on, reading the words on the pages. It may have been Teddy who lured me in, but it was this crazy world RVD built that left me with the inability to put the book down.

Two days.

I would have been finished sooner, but life and work got in my way. And I love sleep about as much as I love books.

So, I just fell head over heels in love with Blaire and Colin and Jessie and Isla. Head. Over. Heels.

Isla and Blaire are besties who started a business designed to take down cheating exes.
When they land a larger than life client, they know they have to be perfect in this job.

But when the past barrels face-first into Blaire, she's left stunned and in a bit of a whirlwind.

He's the one that got away, but what if she finds herself falling for someone else? What happens then?

And Colin, oh, Colin. I love that man with the man bun and the snake tattoo. He's freaking hilarious and I want one for myself. PLEASE?!

I didn't want the story to end. Lucky for me--and you--RVD carries on in Dangerous Exes where you find out what happens to a few of the other characters.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment