Thursday, October 4, 2018

Review: Cards of Love: The Moon

Cards of Love: The Moon Cards of Love: The Moon by Sierra Simone
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Good lord, I just thought I was prepared for what this novella would be.
And then she proved me all wrong and blew my mind in the process.

Merlin. Yeah, I've wanted his story for quite some time now. I've been patient. I've been hiding out, waiting for the perfect time, and it is finally here.

The story of Merlin and Nimue is one for the ages. It's a love that transcends time. It is powerful and all consuming.

And you're not going to be able to put it down once you get started.

Told in the haunting manner I've come to expect of Sierra Simone, Cards of Love: The Moon is the perfect novella to keep you in or bring you back to New Camelot.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment