Monday, October 8, 2018

Review: Manic

Manic Manic by J.A. Huss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Three years.

It's been three years since I was first introduced to this world and I cannot believe I haven't been back.
Although, in many ways, I guess I have been back.
I've been back by way of Spencer and Five and Mr & Mrs and all of those books that are spin-offs, but aren't spin-offs.
I've been back.

And yet, I haven't.

There's something special about Manic. This STURGIS contract and Rook and Ronin and Spencer and Ford. #FuckingFord. This is about the time everyone falls for Ford.
But I'm over here asking about that sexy, tattooed, biker, artist hottie who definitely needs me on his arm.

I'm visiting with The Team. The original Team. The Ronin, Ford, and Spencer Team.
The Hacker, The Guns, and The Liar.

Why have I waited so long to come back to LoDo? Why have I waited to revisit Fort Collins?

I'm continuing. I'm not sure how many books I need to read to make this whole thing happen, but it's happening.

And it's happening now.

#TeamSpencer #CallMeMRSSpencerShrike #SpencerMotherFuckingShrike #ShrikeBikes

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment