Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Review: Dangerous Exes

Dangerous Exes Dangerous Exes by Rachel Van Dyken
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"I would justify every damn thing in the world for another taste of you."

God. Yes. This is the follow-up to Dirty Exes. If you haven't read Dirty Exes and you don't want to know who this book is about, I suggest you turn away. Turn away now.

But if you also know that RVD is going to give you a story you'll love and you don't care who this book is about because you just want all the words ever, then continue.

We left Dirty Exes with a disgruntled Jessie. His world has fallen apart all because of his ex. Or did it fall apart because of Isla?
Who knows.

What Jessie does know is that he is going to take Isla down so she can feel the way he feels.

And that's how you get this friends-to-enemies-to-lovers story that will have your heart beating fast and your eyes devouring words at a top rate speed.

Isla and Jessie are filled with tension. Sexual tension, to be specific. Yeah, sure, they're also a bit high strung and they like things to go according to plan, but the sexual tension between these two is palpable. I could feel it on my skin. I could smell it in the air around me. I wanted these two together more than I wanted my next breath.

And it's so freaking good. So. Good.

"I don't want to hold your heart...I don't even want to own it. I just want you to share it with me."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment