Sunday, April 30, 2017

Review: Shacking Up

Shacking Up Shacking Up by Helena Hunting
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 The Church of Bane Cock Stars

Leave it to Helena Hunting to give me laugh out loud comedy while forcing me to look for a fan--and not for my face. Bancroft. Shit. What that man does with his mouth and his hands and...well, you get the idea. I want to throw myself at the feet of this man. Wish I was kidding.

Bancroft and Ruby are absolutely perfect. Accidental make-out session notwithstanding, these two have all the chemistry and witty banter to keep you up late into the night. You'll be laughing and you'll be angry, but mostly you'll be happy. And maybe a bit turned on.
Okay, a lot turned on. Whatever. Bancroft has a dirty mouth--and we all know that's my weakness.

"I'm going to tongue fuck your pretty pussy until you come all over my face."

Ummmmm....well, okay. If you insist, Bancroft. Who am I to tell you no? No one. Exactly. So, yeah, you go ahead and do whatever you want. My body is yours. And if you'd read this book, you'd throw yourself at the man too.

Like on a scale of one to ten he's a seven million.

Can I just say that the points system is perfect for this couple? Ruby is freaking hilarious. She is a no holding back kind of girl. She says what's on her mind--on purpose AND on accident--and she's great for a laugh. She's also a feelings kind of girl. She isn't just out to hit it and quit it. So, the feelings she has are real. The way she wants this man is real. The way she plays with this man--and not in a bad way--is real. No games, that's Ruby's way.
And it's so much fun.

"I can be a white knight with a dirty mind, can't I?"

Yes, yes you can. In fact, this is exactly how I prefer my men. And he has one hell of a dirty mind. One I wouldn't mind diving in head first.

I love it when she says my name.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment