Sunday, April 30, 2017

Review: Endurance

Endurance Endurance by Amy Daws
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Have you met the Harris twins yet? Did you meet Camden in Challenge? If you did, then I know you noticed his hottie, hot twin brother, Tanner Harris. Yep. Twin brothers. Their banter and loyalty to each other was on point in Challenge. Endurance only strengthens that bond.

But this isn't the story of two brothers. No. This is the story of Tanner Harris and Belle Ryan. You remember Belle, Spec's BFF in Challenge. If you're anything like me, you fell in love with her too.

The banter in this book. Oh. My. God. They are perfect. Belle and Tanner are explosive. Combustible. On freaking fire. The chemistry is off the charts. I don't know if this is because I was able to listen to this or if it's because Amy Daws knows just what the fuck she is doing, but either way, it's impressive. I couldn't stop listening. If I had the time, I'd have thrown in the ol' ear buds and stayed in bed all day listening to this British perfection.

I love a good book that forces the couples into a situation that is less than ideal. For them, at least. For the reader and those surrounding the unfortunate couple, it's comedic gold.

I love this book. There. I said it. I want to bottle it up and wear it like Harris brother sweat after a match (it's a match, there, correct? Not a game? Ugh--language barriers!). No joke. I know, it's gross, but they're just fucking perfect.

So, yeah, 5 stars. I can't wait for the next Harris brother to hit my kindle/audible library!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment