Monday, April 17, 2017

Review: Just Like That

Just Like That Just Like That by Nicola Rendell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.75 "Just roll with it." Stars

Nicola Rendell is a new-to-me author. I've heard of her, but I've never read her books until this one. Here we meet Russ and Penny. They are an insta-attraction, insta-love couple, but they are just so damn adorable that I couldn't stop reading.

And then there is Guppy and Maisie and that damn Mayor. The cast of characters is so freaking lovable. I wish I could visit Port Flamingo and meet everyone in town.

"Every moan, every orgasm, every please, please, please. Those are mine."

Dirty, dirty Russ. Damn. I've never met a guy quite like this in my regular life, much less randomly at the fucking airport. Lucky Penny, that's for sure.

"I'll always be trying to take control, because you're the one with all the power."

Russ can have the control. He can have the power. Penny agrees with these two statements. She gives all of herself to him--can't blame her either.

"All day it's been you. Since the minute I saw you, it's been you. I think myh whole life, even before I knew you, it was you."



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment