Saturday, November 9, 2019

Review: Unscripted

Unscripted Unscripted by J.R. Gray
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It's been a long time since I've sat down with an MM book and just devoured it.
It's been a long time since I've found that love for a story, one that wouldn't let me put it down.

JR Gray gave me that love of reading, that love of inclusion, that love of storytelling. He gave me that with Unscripted.

I don't know why this one spoke to me as much as it did, but from the first snippet I saw over on B+M, I knew this would be a book I would read.
I don't know which part appealed to me the most, but there was just something about a man who realized he wasn't who he thought.
There's something about that kind of self awareness, that kind of realization, that 'ah-ha' moment that had me turning the pages as fast as possible.
I just had to know how Hale and Quell got together.
I just had to know how they handled the obstacles in their path.
I. Just. Had. To. Know.

This is my first time reading JR Gray.
I'm clearly the fool here.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment