Sunday, November 10, 2019

Review: The Boss Who Stole Christmas

The Boss Who Stole Christmas The Boss Who Stole Christmas by Jana Aston
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Fucking Jana Aston and her humor.
I'm not usually a fan of holiday stories, but when it was pitched as a Hallmark movie meets sexy times, I was in.
Because, really, who doesn't love a Hallmark Christmas movie? The only disappointing thing about those movies is the insta-love and the extreme lack of sex. But I can handle it because I want a lot of sweet with my sappy holiday movies.
But I digress.
The Boss Who Stole Christmas is fun, sexy, swoony, and just the perfect blend of over the top holiday nonsense to make you feel like you fell into a snow globe. Or a Hallmark movie. Whichever.

And Nick Saint-Croix is the sexy boss you want to get dirty with. I mean, he takes her on a trip of a lifetime! And that first kiss? SA-WOOOOOON.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment