Friday, November 22, 2019

Review: Can't Fix Cupid

Can't Fix Cupid Can't Fix Cupid by Raven Kennedy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Well this was pleasantly unexpected.
Do you ever pick up a book and think, "sure, why not?" just because it sounds like it could be cute and the cover is just quirky enough to have you opening to the first page?

Yeah, me too. I do it all the time, but this Can't Fix Cupid was probably the most fun I've ever had based on a "sure, why not" mentality.

Warren Knight is the hard ass CEO who isn't looking for love.
Trix Valentine is the Cupid determined to find him a love interest.

But when things go awry, Trix finds herself in the human realm as a human and she may also find herself naked in Warren's office.
No big.

But yeah, so, you can see how this could be fun and quirky and an interesting set-up, right? It isn't every day I read a book about a Cupid. Hard ass CEO, sure. Those are a dime a dozen. If I throw I rock I can hit one of those books right now. But not a Cupid. That's new.
And it is so much fun!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment