Sunday, November 10, 2019

Review: If You Give A Jerk A Gingerbread

If You Give A Jerk A Gingerbread If You Give A Jerk A Gingerbread by Jana Aston
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Well, just go ahead and slap me, I'm in Christmas novella heaven. Seriously, what is Jana doing in her writing cave? She's gonna convert me and I'm going to hate her for it.

Except I'm really not because Keller is so freaking dreamy. He BAKES, guys. BAKES. Like actual baked goods and he makes breakfast and did I mention he's British?

BRITISH.

I have a weakness for that accent.

And so does Ginger. You met her in the first Reindeer Falls novella. She's sister to Holly, the lovely lady who fell in love with her boss.
But that's not the focus here.
Here we follow Ginger and her time on the Great Gingerbread Bake-off show thing she's filming and guaranteed to win. Basically.
However. Keller.
Yep, he's a sexy wrench in her plans. One I'd let mess with my plans any day of the week. There's just something about that accent. And that smirk.

Anyway, sexy meets Hallmark here. Again. Jana freaking nailed it. I'm down for the next book, just whenever she wants to release that baby.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment