Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Review: On the Corner of Love and Hate

On the Corner of Love and Hate On the Corner of Love and Hate by Nina Bocci
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Nina Bocci gave me a book I couldn't put down. I was drawn into Emma and Cooper's story. I loved the fact they had been childhood best friends who grew up in a tiny town. Friends turned enemies turned co-workers. They had a mutual respect of each other in business, but some of Cooper's personal choices left him as a giant thorn in Emma's side.

These two, the humor, the banter, the bickering...yep. That'll hook me every single time.
Add in the long lost feelings and the obvious crush and you can't get rid of me.

I am a sucker for an enemies to lovers romance.
I am a sucker for a friends to lovers romance.

Somehow, Nina delivered on both of these.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment