Saturday, July 20, 2019

Review: Highball Rush

Highball Rush Highball Rush by Claire Kingsley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Just in case you need to know a little something about Gibson Bodine...

description

And if you want to know a little something about the leading lady...
description

I've never been more satisfied with a series ending book than I am right now. I just can't even begin to tell you how many feels I experienced while reading this book.

Gibson Bodine is the grumpy Bodine. But I swear he's a lovable grumpy. You just want to pull him into a hug and never let go. But you won't do that because it's Gibs and he's not a fan of hugs. Or people. Or anything, really.

So much happens in this book. So much and I refuse to say anything because it's just not right. If I spoil it, someone (probably Bootleg) would come after me with their own brand of Bootleg Justice and I just can't have that.

Now, I will say, this is book six and this book will answer ALL your questions. So, if you haven't read 1-5 and didn't know there were questions that needed answering, well, I think you should start with the first book. You'll knock them out in no time because they are so freaking addicting.

If you don't want to live in Bootleg Springs by the time your finished with this series, I don't think we can be friends.

But seriously, AMAZING BOOK.

"I won't hurt you, honey. I just wanna get a little dirty with you."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment