Monday, July 22, 2019

Review: Jock Row

Jock Row Jock Row by Sara Ney
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Do you ever sit back and wish for a book where you can watch a couple fall in love, but with zero angst?
Do you ever just want to sit back and watch attraction grow and develop into a relationship?
Do you want a book that will make you SO FREAKING HAPPY YOU CAN HARDLY CONTAIN THE EMOTION?

Yeah, this is the book for you.

Did someone say PERFECTION?

I feel like that's a word that no one threw at me when I picked this up.
And I'm not sure how they left that word out, but I NEVER HEARD IT. And I feel like I should have.
Maybe next time I'll actually read the reviews.

Sterling "Rowdy" Wade IS FUCKING EVERYTHING.

And Scarlett is just the cutest thing. Sweet, smart, sassy. Doesn't take shit.

This front porch romance is everything I want in a happy, touchy, feely, sweet, fun book.

I AM HERE FOR IT.

No angst.

I just, I don't even have the words to express how much I enjoyed not having that proverbial shoe drop. I enjoyed not being put into emotional turmoil because of some silly misunderstanding or disagreement or some giant life crisis. I enjoyed watching these two find each other, develop a friendship, then the feelings. ALL THE FEELINGS. Scarlett and Sterling are such a sweet couple. Fun.

I AM HERE FOR YOU JOCK ROW! HERE. RIGHT HERE.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment