Friday, July 5, 2019

Review: The Learning Hours

The Learning Hours The Learning Hours by Sara Ney
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'M IN LOVE.

Quick! Someone speak to me in French.

RTC.

OMG! I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet! This book was so freaking fantastic that I couldn't stop listening. Those roommates of Rhett's were awful and I just couldn't believe how mean they could be.

But Rhett. Man. That. Man.
He's sweet and kind and generous and so freaking lovable that you just want the best for him. In life, in love, in all the things.

Because he's fantastic.

And Laurel is a great fit for Rhett. What started as a weird joke became so much more. And it was everything this series needed.

Sweet southern man.
Fiesty woman.

Chemistry. Electricity. Uncertainty.

If Rhett Rabideaux doesn't quickly become your favorite (non)Douchebag, I'm not sure what's wrong with you.
He's the best.

That french though. swoon

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment