Friday, July 5, 2019

Review: Behind His Eyes

Behind His Eyes Behind His Eyes by Claire Kingsley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After devouring the Bootleg Springs series and hearing Jonah Bodine Jr was from Jetty Beach, I knew I had to go back and give them a read.
Or listen.
And lucky for me, they are in the romance package so I just downloaded it and dove right in.

This is a sweet story of two people who are thrown back into their hometown and are trying to find their way on this new path life has created for them.

Ryan and Nicole are an unlikely pair, but they just click. They are the couple you cheer for because enough stupid has been thrown at them and they deserve a good, happy life.

If you haven't read a Claire Kingsley book, this is a good one to start with (although her Book Boyfriend series and that Bootleg Springs series are where I got my start).

Go forth and venture to Jetty Beach. I think you'll have a good time.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment