Saturday, July 14, 2018

Review: Stealing Harper

Stealing Harper Stealing Harper by Molly McAdams
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I did the facebook thing again.

So, I'm gonna copy and paste those posts. There aren't as many as there were for Taking Chances, but I still documented this journey. You can thank me (or hate me) later.

I also want to say that this took me much longer to read. Vacation was over and real life was back in full so I didn't get to read as much as I wanted.

July 8, 2018.
Am I really going to do this to myself?
I hope someone is prepared to hold me.

July 10, 2018.
I'm busy doing that read of Stealing Harper. I'm taking it nice and slow and I'm trying to NOT hate Molly McAdams before getting to the end.

I'm trying. Really, I am.

In fact, I'm reading it so slowly--and I'm trying so hard--that I left the book at work in the break area.

And I'm off tomorrow.

July 12, 2018. Page 57.
Just gonna read a bit of this while on break...

July 14, 2018. 4:40 pm.
Page 178: Harper is annoying.

July 14, 2018. 6:40 pm.
Page 197: Pretty sure this is the first time I can say I really liked Brandon.
"You were like a brother to me. But I'm sure you can understand why I'm saying we're done."

July 14, 2018. 6:42 pm.
Chapter 14: Is this the last chapter? I'm afraid to check because I don't want to ruin the ending.

July 14, 2018. 7:42 pm.
Molly McAdams.

I....
Uh....
Molly, I....
But...but....

WHAT DID YOU JUST DO TO ME?

Can we sit down and have a drink in Denver? I feel like I need a drink. I feel like you OWE me a drink.
Did I seriously just put myself through that? What was I thinking? why did I think it would hurt LESS?!! Why did I think his POV wouldn't totally break me?

Damn.

I need a drink. And a hug. Probably in that order.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment