Thursday, July 5, 2018

Review: I Think I Love You

I Think I Love You I Think I Love You by Lauren Layne
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I Think I Love You is one of those sweet and sexy romance books. It's a friends-to-lovers. It's adorable. It's fun. I want a Hunter for myself. And I want friends like those who work at Stiletto and Oxford.

This is the last book in the series, but the first one I've read. Backwards, I know. And not something I usually do, but it's really a series of standalones and this can be read without the others. I was content knowing the secondary characters were all in other books, but not upset that I didn't know their stories (I will one day because they were just too much fun to not read).

Hunter and Brit are best friends. The ultimate best friends. They talk to each other about everything and would do anything for the other.
Which is exactly what Brit is counting on when she asks her best friend to help guide her in the ways of dating.
What neither of them could have foreseen were the feelings and sparks that would fly when they pretended to break that friendship barrier.

I couldn't put this down. Seriously. I wanted to read through the night, but sleep called my name. They were just so much fun and it was so entertaining to watch them fall for each other. You should definitely give this book a read. You'll feel good when you're finished.
"Trust me on this. The key to being irresistible? Quit trying so dam hard to be everyone's best friend. Just be you."
"Says my actual best friend."


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment