Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Review: The Sexpert

The Sexpert The Sexpert by J.A. Huss
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It's a rom-com. Like, a legit rom-com. It's so far out of the JA Huss norm that I have no idea what to say.

Except I thought it was hilarious. This is light and fun and sweet. This isn't the dark and twisty ride that Huss-McClain took us on with the Orginal Sin series. Sexpert is on the complete opposite side of the spectrum.

And I think you'll like it. It's sweet, shy girl meets sexy billionaire. It's cautious flirting and stolen kisses. It's fun. And laughter. And being scared of opening yourself up to something and someone new.

You're gonna meet new characters who will captivate you. Myrtle. Pierce. Zoey. Not to mention Andrew and Eden.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment