Thursday, July 26, 2018

Review: Love Machine

Love Machine Love Machine by Kendall Ryan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Friends-to-Lovers is where it's at lately. I'm a sucker for a good romance where the two lovers are besties first. I absolutely adore it.

Adore.
It.

I mean, what's not to love? And Love Machine? Sweet, kind, innocent Keatyn just wants to learn how to seduce a man. She knows she lacks game and she wants to make herself better in the bedroom.

What better person to help her than her bestie, Slate?

No one. No one is better than her bestie. Because Slate is fantastic. He's sweet, attentive, and just the right amount of dirty in the bedroom.

*I listened to the audio of Love Machine. I have found that I am never disappointed with Sebastian York or Andi Arndt. They are pure audio gold and I am always happy to listen to a book narrated by them.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment