Monday, June 25, 2018

Review: The Sun and the Moon

The Sun and the Moon The Sun and the Moon by Leslie McAdam
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ryan. Wow. Can he be my new book boyfriend? He's perfect. Literally, perfect. I can't think of a more perfectly attentive, beautiful, sweet, kind, alpha book boyfriend. This man is it.

And Amelia needs the kindness, the sweetness, the attentiveness of Ryan. He helps her be a better version of herself. A version she doesn't even realize exists.

This couple makes my heart happy. Ryan makes my heart happy. I cannot believe I didn't read this sooner.

Charley Ongel and Tor Thom are the fantastic narrators of The Sun and the Moon. They do a great job of giving these characters voices. They bring Amelia and Ryan to life. The dirty talk, the sweet talk, the every day boring talk, all made more special because these narrators rock!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment