Monday, June 25, 2018

Review: The Spiral Down

The Spiral Down The Spiral Down by Aly Martinez
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Henry is a rockstar. He's openly gay and he's not afraid of going after what he wants.
He is, however, afraid to fly.

Evan is a pilot. He's, for all appearances, straight. He hasn't wanted anything more than a fling since he had his heart broken years ago. He's ready for more, but he doesn't realize it until he's hired to fly Henry.

These two are a force. The chemistry is off the charts. The relationship is fun. The struggles are real. They aren't jumping into things, but they aren't staying away from each other either.

They're sexy and sweet and complicated. They're more than they seem.

This is not my first MM. This is not my first Aly Martinez. I'm a fan of both. Aly brings these two men to life and gives them a love worth fighting for. They are worth the struggles and the love. They are perfect for each other and I thank Aly Martinez for giving us characters who feel real.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment