Monday, June 25, 2018

Review: Lord of Chaos

Lord of Chaos Lord of Chaos by Robert Jordan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is one of those series that you think can't get better, but it always does. The story has a huge build up, the characters go through so much, the growth, the development, the story. So much comes together, so much is torn apart, so much happens.

And Robert Jordan knows how to build up a story line for more pages than you would ever think are reasonable, only to have it all come together in the end. And this book? This book has a solid 4 hours of action. At least it felt that way. The build up of what was coming lasted for roughly 37 hours (I use hours because I listened to this), but when the tension broke, when the drama unfolded, when it all went down? Every single minute was worth it. I haven't found another author who can make a world and drop me into it and have me feel like I just can't leave. I have to know what's going to happen. I need to know all the things.

And I already have Crown of Swords loaded on my Audible. It's ready to go. Because I have a feeling I haven't even touched the surface of what Rand Al'Thor can do. And I need to see how his love life turns out and what happens when the Wheel weaves and pulls and pushes the Dragon and Perrin and Mat.

OH, Perrin. I'm so glad he was in this book. SO FREAKING GLAD. His connection to the wolves is so intriguing.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment