Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Review: Moto

Moto Moto by M. Never
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I saw MFM and I said, "let's do it."

And here I am, after that wicked ride, waiting for my heart to catch up to my head.
These boys, these Dane boys, took Kayla for the ride of her life.

Denying herself the beauty of Devlin Dane seemed to makes sense to Kayla Kincaid. She had a strict "no bikers" rule and Dev was a biker at heart, despite the medical degree.

But when Reece Dane comes tumbling into Kayla's life, she begins to rethink her only rule.

This isn't your conventional MFM. This is a bit out there, even for me, but it's hot and dirty and it may have led to a few tears. I didn't want the story to end.

I have a favorite Dane brother. You probably will too. But you don't want her to pick one over the other because you'll still love them for totally different reasons. And you'll want to see everything work for everyone involved.

#GiveMeFuckingFast

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment